Changing the Game – Changing the Conversation is back for 2018
Join as an Apprentice or Mentor today!
The Coaches Association of Ontario is excited to announce the Changing the Game – Changing the Conversation program has been renewed for 2018. This initiative is aimed at creating balanced leadership in coaching roles, and developing a support network for female coaches across the province.
Changing the Game is a mentorship program for female coaches in Ontario. The program is open to existing coaches or coaches-to-be of every sport, every age, and every experience level. Using a professionally designed mentorship model, the Changing the Game program has already engaged 250 apprentice coaches with support of 100+ experienced sport coaching mentors (2017 Program).
Even better, the program is completely free.
This Mentorship Program is for:
- Women who want to become a Coach for the first time and be supported with Mentorship and Development
- Existing Coaches looking for Mentorship and Development
- Experienced coaches looking to give back as a mentor (Both Male and Female Coaches accepted as Mentors).
- Access to a personal mentor sport coach with a wealth of experience
- An online community of coaches
- Access to development resources and events
- Financial assistance
- Mentors receive NCCP Mentorship training and resources
Sign up to be a mentor, or enroll as an apprentice coach to join the initiative!